Fusion Mineral Paint is non-toxic, lead free, virtually odorless and has no volatile organic compounds (VOC) and contains no ammonia or formaldehyde. Many paints say they are acrylic but they contain added ingredients that compromise the finish. Fusion is 100% acrylic, water based with NO added latex or vinyl. All of this with an industrial grade resin means a waterproof finish that you will not get with other paints. Period! This means a long lasting, durable finish, even outdoors! Fusion is manufactured with the highest quality finely ground, natural mineral pigment and that means you will not get a better depth of color or coverage. You can expect an astounding 75 sq ft of coverage per pint (500ml). This gives a matte, creamy, opaque and perfectly smooth finish!
Fusion is made in Canada.
How to use Fusion Mineral Paint
- One coat is all you will need for most surfaces, however, 2 thinner coats is better for a super fine and smooth finish. Because Fusion uses real Mineral pigments, it is also naturally UV resistant and your color will not fade over time!
- Best of all, Fusion Mineral Paint is self-leveling, which means it minimizes brush strokes for a smooth, professional-looking finish.
- No top coat is required. Fusion is an all in one formulation that has changed the DIY world making it easier to get a professional look with less time, money, and effort. In some cases you may choose to use our Tough Coat for a little extra protection on very high traffic areas, but most of the time just paint and done.
- You don’t need to strip it down to raw wood either! Minimal prep means a clean surface and possibly a light sanding by hand is all the prep that is usually needed. For super slick manufactured surfaces like melamine or laminate, it is recommend to use Ultra Grip, which makes painting the impossible possible. You can paint fabric, metal, glass and plastic too.
- Zero VOC’s also means virtually odorless! This makes indoor painting enjoyable and safe for everyone. No need to worry about opening windows and ventilation, even in the winter when you paint indoors. Nursery projects, kids crafts, or whatever your project is, it can be done with no worry about strong and harmful odors.
- You can also use one of the many waxes or glazes Fusion offers in a variety of colors for a different sort of finish, although it is not necessary.
Contact Crafts off Main today to learn more about Fusion Mineral Paint.